SapphireTales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SapphireTales

A roleplaying forum for members of the wlw community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce yourself!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduce yourself! Empty Introduce yourself! Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:25 pm

Dizzy

Dizzy
Admin

Introduce yourself here, maybe a little about what you're interested in playing on the forums and your experience.

https://sapphiretales.rpg-board.net

2Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself! Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:23 pm

Color-me-saphicly

Color-me-saphicly

I'm Aubrey, I have a lot of experience with Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 and 4th edition, as well as Pathfinder. I've tried 5th but I'm not a fan of it, although I wish I was.

I'm 26, live in the Central Time Zone of America (-6),

Last edited by Color-me-saphicly on Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself! Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:42 pm

svets

Hey all. I am excited to try this out, I've always been interested in playing Pathfinder or D&D but have trouble forming a group. I played once years ago for a short while, but I would consider myself a new player.

30, just moved to Montreal. Love cats? Just for some other reference Smile

4Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself! Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:22 am

Dizzy

Dizzy
Admin

Nice to meet you guys! Thanks for joining! I was definitely thinking of running something beginner friendly.

https://sapphiretales.rpg-board.net

5Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself! Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:25 am

Vampyreguardian

Vampyreguardian

Hello all,

I'm 30 years old, I live with my partner in IL (central time, -6). We have a myrid of pets, 5 cats, 1 dog, 1 tortoise, and 1 leopard gecko. She tries to increase it, I try to maintain or go to less. Haha. I don't have much experience with Tabletop RPG. I've always been interested but I never found the right groups in school. I'm pretty easy go and like to make new friends

6Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself! Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:53 pm

hmnimorgan

Hello! My name is Morgan.

I live in the PNW and I'm terrible at introductions because I'm never sure what's relevant.

I'm super new to a RPGs. I've only played about 10 sessions of 5e and even then it's been with two different dms.

I'd love to delve into something new

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum